The Council confirms that it meets the criteria for the Foundation Level:
The council confirms by resolution at a full council meeting that it publishes online:
- Its standing orders and financial regulations.
- Its Code of Conduct and a link to councillors’ registers of interests.
- Its publication schemes.
- Its last annual return.
- Transparent information about Council payments.
- A calendar of all meetings including the annual meeting of electors.
- Minutes for at least one year of full Council meetings and (if relevant) all committee and sub-committee meetings.
- Current agendas.
- The budget and precept information for the current or next financial year.
- Its complaints procedure.
- Council contact details and councillor information in line with the Transparency Code.
- Its action plan for the current year.
- Evidence of consulting the community.
- Publicity advertising Council activities.
- Evidence of participating in town and country planning.
- A risk management policy.
- A register of assets.
- Contracts for all members of staff.
- Up-to-date insurance policies that mitigate risks to public money.
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- A policy for training new staff and councillors.
- A record of all training undertaken by staff and councillors in the last year.
- A clerk who has achieved 12 CPD points in the last year.